Training opportunities are announced on our website and through our mailing-list. Courses are filled on a first come first served basis among the qualified requests (affiliation and required entry knowledge).
Established Training Formats
- Introduction to HPC4Research, containing the following modules
- Introduction to tool management with bioconda
- Introduction to workflow automation with Snakemake
- cBioportal for analysis in cancer genomics applications
- R crash course
- next course: Feb 28th - Mar 04th, 2022
Please register via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Resources are limited and we would like to focus on the courses with the highest demand.
Upcoming New Training Formats
- Introduction to SODAR
- R for functional genomics
Last modified: Nov 23, 2021